The type of information Bellcrest Telecom might record :
- Names, Address
- Date of Birth
- Driver License Number (Customer Identification)
- ABN’s, ACN and other business identifiers
- Account names and numbers and the information that makes it possible to obtain payments (Banking and/or credit card details)
- Email Addresses
- Passwords, PIN numbers (including on-line billing password)
- PUK codes for mobile phones
- Account information such as usage, bills and payments
If Bellcrest Telecom does not receive sufficient information supplied by the customer, then we are unable to provide a service to the potential customer.
Bellcrest Telecom obtains information in relation to Customers Account Application and provision of services:
Bellcrest Telecom’s various application forms for different services may come from and not limited to the below:
- Other providers
- Credit checks
- Information resources that are publicly available
- Bellcrest Telecom ’s agents and sales representatives
- Telephone conversations with customers and emails and faxes from customers
Bellcrest Telecom uses customer information:
- To answer customer enquiries
- To provide information to the customer on Bellcrest Telecom services
- To obtain payment where automatic payments are agreed
- To place orders for a customer’s line (such as an existing line)
- To investigate and pursue bad debt and possible fraud
Bellcrest Telecom supplies information:
- To carriers in the process of provisioning and maintaining services
- In the provision of directory services
- To debt recovery agencies as and when required
- When required to do so by law
How Bellcrest Telecom records customer information:
We keep customer information on our computer servers that are password protected. All of Bellcrest Telecom ‘s systems are placed in an area that is not available to the public and all servers are protected by firewalls.
Customer access to information:
Customers may access to their information that Bellcrest Telecom has on file to ensure that it is accurate. If the customer information is incorrect then it will be corrected and updated. Customers cannot access any information that would undermine the privacy of others.
If a Bellcrest Telecom customer has access to on-line billing facilities to obtain information, it is the customers responsibility to keep their password safe. Through Bellcrest Telecom’s online customer support system, customers may be check at any time the low level security information held in our data base.
People acting on the Customer’s behalf:
Bellcrest Telecom may give information to people acting on the customer’s behalf once authority to so is given by the customer; verbal authorization is acceptable for close family members but otherwise written authorisation is required. Family members who are able to give the full name and date of birth of the customer may make preliminary enquiries on behalf of the customer.
Use of Customer’s personal information for marketing purposes:
Bellcrest Telecom will never sell customer information to third parties for marketing purposes. In instances where Bellcrest Telecom would use customer information for marketing purposes, the customer would be given an option to “opt-out” of any marketing beforehand. Currently Bellcrest Telecom does not use any personal customer information for marketing reasons other than providing information to customers on Bellcrest Telecom Services. Bellcrest Telecom may use customer information in the form of company statistics and accounts where no information can be identified as relating to any one individual customer.
Google Online Advertising
Bellcrest Telecom may use the Google AdWords Remarketing service which advertises across the internet to previous visitors to our website.Google AdWords Remarketing displays relevant advertising content based on which sections of the Bellcrest Telecom a website you have visited. This is done by placing a cookie on your machine. A cookie is a small file sent to your browser from a web server to be stored on your computer. Cookies do not allow access to your computer or any data / files contained in your computer. It will not identify you in any way. Google Adwords Remarketing allow us to tailor our advertising and marketing content so it is relevant and suits your needs.
Then go to the “opt-out settings” where you can opt out of all interest based ads on Google and across the web.
What Customers can do concerning privacy:
If a customer has a concern about privacy, a letter or email should be sent to Bellcrest Telecoms ’s privacy officer who will be pleased to discuss any of your issues or concerns either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone to 1300 977 339. Or you can write to-
6 Beatrice Avenue, Heidelberg West. Vic. 3081